Vital Cleanse Gel Cleanser (3.4 fl.oz.)
This daily cleanser purifies and revitalizes the skin to produce a noticeable difference in texture, brightness, and luminosity.
Why you'll love it?
Containing natural botanical ingredients which work synergistically to enhance cell turnover, reduce breakouts and defend skin from external harm. Its lightly lathering composition will provide skin with an immediate, radiant and revitalized complexion.
What's in and out?
- Wildflower Honey: offers potent anti-inflammatory properties, aiding in the promotion of healthier and more vibrant skin.
- Vitamin C: works to lighten and brighten skin, as well as minimize hyperpigmentation.
- Papaya extract: exfoliates skin to promote cellular turnover, thereby restoring luminosity.
- Green Tea Extract: provides an outstanding source of anti-oxidizing properties, neutralizing the effects of free radicals and minimizing the inflammation and discomfort caused by external factors.
- 100% free from synthetic fragrances, artificial colors, SLS (sodium lauryl sulphate), parabens and mineral oils. Nut-fee.
All skin types, especially those exhibiting dullness or an uneven texture. It can additionally be used following travel when the face is feeling depleted or as a twice- or three times-weekly secondary cleanse.
Blend a small amount between fingertips and massage onto damp skin in small circular movements, avoiding the eye area. Remove with a warm water.
Aqua (Water), Mel (Honey), Glycerin, Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Phenoxyethanol, Maltodextrin, Xylitylglucoside, Limonene, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Hippophae Rhamnoides Fruit Oil, Anhydroxylitol, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Malpighia Punicifolia (Acerola) Fruit Extract, Benzoic Acid, Xylitol, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Caramel, Malic Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Citronellol, Geraniol, Linalool, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate.
Beauty Shortlist Awards Winner 2017 - Best Cleanser
Beauty Shortlist Editor’s Choice Awards Winner 2017