Energizing Leg-lifting Cream (5 fl.oz.)
An instant cooling effect for long-lasting relief of tired, heavy legs.
Why you'll love it?
Containing pioneer plant ingredients from traditional Chinese Pharmacopoeia, this active, herbal treatment will instantly revive and refresh, resulting in relaxed and hydrated legs and feet.
What's in and out?
- Bamboo: stimulates collagen production
- Arnica: a wildflower that is known for its ability to increase circulation and alleviate pain
- Camphor & Menthol: to instantly cool and refresh and stimulate circulation to relieve heavy, tired legs
- Organic Aloe Vera: hydrating and soothing
- Only ingredients of organic and natural origin | No parabens | No phenoxyethanol | No silicone | No mineral oil | No artificial coloring
All skin types.
Apply the cream massaging with circular movements from the ankle to the upper thighs.
Tip: Try using Chinese reflexology and apply circular pressure on the points noted below using your thumb to relieve your tensions.
Aqua (Water), Alcohol Denat, Caprylic / Capric Triglyceride, Pentylene Glycol, Menthol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Cyclodextrin, Glycerin, Gossypium Herbaceum (Cotton) Seed Oil, Propylene Glycol, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Bambusa Vulgaris Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract *, Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract, Melia Azadirachta Flower Extract, Amino-Esters-1, Amber Extract (Succinum Maris), Coccinia Indica Leaf Extract, Solanum Melongena Leaf Extract, Ocimum Sanctum Leaf Extract, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Leaf Extract , Pearl Powder (Margarita Powder), Moringa Oleifera Seed Oil, Parfum (Fragrance), Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate / Sodium Acryloyldimetyl Taurate Copolymer, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate / Beheneth-25 Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Ppg-26-Buteth-26ated Castor Oil,Camphor, Disodium Edta, Chlorphenesin, Sorbitan Isostearate, Polysorbate 60, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Tromethamine, Citronellol, Linalool, Limonene, Eugenol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Geraniol, Cinnamal, Citral.