Slimming Coffee Cream (5 fl.oz.)
This cream visibly reduces the signs of cellulite and improves the texture of the skin's surface.
Why you'll love it?
Utilizing traditional beauty rituals from Brazil, where the pursuit of physical perfection is highly-regarded, this cream effectively tones the skin, visibly diminishing the signs of cellulite. Massaging the Slimming Coffee Cream into the skin on a regular basis enhances micro-circulation, abating adipose tissue deposits, rendering a firmer appearance.
What's in and out?
- Glaucine's active ingredients work to decrease the appearance of cellulite and bolster skin's strength and resilience.
- Caffeine is included to promote the breakdown of fat.
- Green Coffee is known to detoxify the epidermis and promote lymphatic circulation.
- Kola Nut serves to stimulate and boost the body's natural detoxification processes.
- Only ingredients of organic and natural origin | No parabens | No phenoxyethanol | No silicone | No mineral oil | No artificial coloring
All skin types.
PROVEN RESULTS after 4 weeks:
- Significantly improves skin firmness and elasticity
- Reduces the appearance of cellulite by 33%
To maximize the effectiveness of the active ingredients, massage the cream into areas of concern making circular movements, starting from the knee to the top of the thighs, then on the buttocks.
You can also apply this cream in the morning on your arms: knead by pinching the triceps and perform large upward smoothing from the elbow.
Aqua (Water), Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil *, Alcohol Denat., Pentylene Glycol, Glycerin, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Caffeine, Cyclodextrin, Coffea Arabica (Coffee) Seed Extract *, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Cola Nitida Seed Extract, Caramel, Parfum (Fragrance), Coco-Glucoside, T-Butyl Alcohol, Caprylyl Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Lactic Acid, Glaucine, Chlorphenesin, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Benzoate, Glycolic Acid, Malic Acid, Hexyl Cinnamal , Limonene, Geraniol, Coumarin, Linalool. * Ingredients from organic farming