7 Chinese Plants Intense Moisturizing Mask (2.0 fl.oz.)
Deeply hydrate and plump dry, dehydrated skin with this creamy, gel-like mask
Why you'll love it?
Based on a traditional beauty ritual of Guilin, China, this SOS mask provides intense, immediate moisture and comfort to even the thirstiest of skin, combining Hyaluronic Acid with 7 plants used in Traditional Chinese Medicine.
What's in and out?
- Plant-Based Hyaluronic Acid: protects the skin from aggressive environmental factors and locks in hydration for extreme moisture.
- Imperata Cylindrica ®: derived from tall grass from South East Asia, it provides 24-hour moisture preventing dehydration lines and wrinkles.
- Organic Ginseng: known in North-East Asia as "the root of long life," it tones the skin and strengthens fragile tissue.
- 6 additional Chinese plants: Lotus, Angelica, Sesame, Bergamot, Sophora Japonica and Jasmine
- Only ingredients of organic and natural origin | No parabens | No phenoxyethanol | No silicone | No mineral oil | No artificial coloring
Dry or dehydrated skin, normal or mature skin, preventing lines and wrinkles
Proven Results in only 28 days:
- 90% of users found their skin hydrated and more supple
- 80% of users found their skin more radiant and glowing
Use 1-2 times a week . Apply to cleansed skin. For an enhanced effect, exfoliate your skin first.
Apply a dab of the mask in a very thin layer on the face and neck, avoiding the eye area. Leave on for 10 minutes then rinse. Alternatively, leave on as an overnight treatment.
Aqua (Water), Cetearyl Alcohol, Distearoylethyl Dimonium Chloride, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Glycerin, Amaranthus Caudatus Seed Extract*, Coco-Glucoside, Parfum (Fragrance), Cetearyl Glucoside, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Limonene, Ethyl Lauroyl Arginate Hcl, Acacia Concinna Fruit Extract, Tocopherol, Linalool, Glucose, Hydroxycitronellal, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Phyllanthus Emblica Fruit Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Lactic Acid.