Precious Day Cream (1.7 fl.oz.)
A remarkable, targeted solution to provide total anti-aging support: anti-wrinkle, anti-dark spot and firming
Why you'll love it?
Inspired by the beauty rituals of Japanese Empress Komyo and the 'art of porcelain skin', a unique combination of natural patented actives nourish and restore skin. Skin is left feeling completely comfortable, visibly younger-looking, while Mother of Pearl leaves behind a delicate, radiant glow.
What's in and out?
- Avena Sativa®: is a patented ingredient composed of sugars derived from organically grown oats for a skin tightening effect
- Peptides®: stimulates the synthesis of collagen and hyaluronic acid to repair skin damage
- Lipid Active Complex®: protects cells, firms and fights against free radicals
- Arbutin regulates the production of melanin to fade pigment spots.
- Only ingredients of organic and natural origin | No parabens | No phenoxyethanol | No silicone | No mineral oil | No artificial coloring
Dry or Mature skin (age 40+)
Up to 10 years accumulated skin damage repaired in just 4 weeks use.
Best results when used in conjunction with the Precious Concentrate and Precious Night Cream.
Apply this daytime moisturizer to cleansed skin in upward circular motion onto the face and neck.
Aqua (Water), Caprylic / Capric Triglyceride, Isononyl Isononanoate, Glycerin, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Pentylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Isostearyl Alcohol, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Butylene Glycol Cocoate, Arbutin, Glyceryl Stylate89, Glyceryl Stearate , Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract *, Mother Of Pearl Extract, Nelumbo Nucifera Flower Extract *, Perilla Frutescens Leaf Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycine Soja Oil, Ethylcellulose, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cocoglycerides, Hydroxyethyl Urea, Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin, Palmitoy 38 , Carbomer, Parfum (Fragrance), Ceteareth-20, Cetyl Palmitate, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium Edta, Citric Acid, Geranylgeranylisopropanol, Chlorphenesin, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Limonene.* Ingredients from organic farming