Precious Concentrate Serum (1 fl.oz.)
A potent, effective serum to provide total anti-aging support: anti-wrinkle, anti-dark spot and firming
Why you'll love it?
Inspired by the beauty rituals of Japanese Empress Komyo and the 'art of porcelain skin', a unique combination of natural patented actives nourish and restore skin. Targets specific areas of concern, such as the eye contour, above lips and forehead. Skin is left feeling completely comfortable, visibly younger-looking.
What's in and out?
- Avena Sativa®: is a patented ingredient composed of sugars derived from organically grown oats for a skin tightening effect
- Peptides®: stimulates the synthesis of collagen and hyaluronic acid to repair skin damage
- Lipid Active Complex®: protects cells, firms and fights against free radicals
- Arbutin regulates the production of melanin to fade pigment spots.
- Only ingredients of organic and natural origin | No parabens | No phenoxyethanol | No silicone | No mineral oil | No artificial coloring
Dry or Mature skin (age 40+)
Apply morning and / or evening, as a treatment on specific areas (eye area, lips, neck, etc) of the face by lightly tapping the serum into skin with your fingertips.
Tip : smooth the eye area with an ice cube and then apply a thick layer before going to bed. Upon awakening, the eye area is de-congested and smooth.
Aqua (Water), Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Cocoglycerides, Jojoba Esters, Caprylic / Capric Triglyceride, Butylene Glycol Cocoate, Arbutin, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract *, Mother Of Pearl Extract, Nelumbo Nucifera Flower *, Perilla Frutescens Leaf Extract, Glycine Soja Oil, Hydroxyethyl Urea, Ethylcellulose, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Parfum (Fragrance), Mica, Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium Edta, Geranylgeranylisopropan Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin, Citric Acid, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38, Chlorphenesin, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Limonene, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone. * Ingredients from organic farming