Five Flowers Radiance Cream (1.7 fl.oz.)
This organic moisturizer, enriched with five tropical Balinese flowers, hydrates and brightens the complexion.
Why you'll love it?
This light-weight moisturizer, inspired by a traditional Balinese beauty regimen, can be applied daily to increase skin's brightness, glow, and radiance. Perfect for all skin types, especially those with normal or combination skin
What's in and out?
- Lotus Flower: renowned for its moisturizing efficacy and abundance of nutrients, has been embraced as part of beauty rituals for centuries.
- Frangipani Flower: this fragrant flower symbolizes tropical attractiveness and freshness, while adding moisture, hydration, and purification qualities
- Hibiscus: offers an abundance of amino acids and vitamins, defending the skin from free radical damage.
- Kombuchka™: a fermented black tea extract, boasts a wealth of Vitamin B, antioxidants, and radiance-promoting capabilities.
- Certified Eco-cert Organic | No parabens | No phenoxyethanol | No silicone | No mineral oil | No artificial coloring
All skin types, especially those with normal or combination skin, age 20+ or as a daytime, lighter-weight option
After cleansing, apply the cream in upward circular motions on your face.
Tip: it can also be used as a night cream for oily skin.
Aqua (Water), Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Water *, Caprylic / Capric Triglyceride, Coco-Caprylate, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Glycerin, Saccharomyces / Xylinum / Black TEA Ferment, Arachidyl Alcohol, C10-18 Triglycerides, Benzyl Alcohol, Tapioca Starch *, Behenyl Alcohol, Bentonite, Cananga Odorata Flower Water *, Arachidyl Glucoside, Parfum (Fragrance), Tocopherol, Mica, Limonene, Ethyl Lauroyl Arginate Hcl, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Dehydroacetic Acid, Citric Acid, Plumeria Rubra Flower Extract, Linalool, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Geraniol, CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Nelumbo Nucifera Flower Extract, Gardenia Jasminoides Fruit Extract, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract *, Citral.* Ingredients from organic farming