Ointment of Youth for Dry Skin (1.7 fl.oz.)
An everyday moisturizer to prevent the first signs of aging while nourishing skin with an abundance of Chinese plants
Why you'll love it?
An effective solution for dry skin to prevent the appearance of wrinkles that are caused by skin dehydration, leaving skin nourished and comfortable.
What's in and out?
- Imperata Cylindrica®: derived from Japanese Blood Grass of South-East Asia, it’s naturally rich in potassium to locks moisture in the skin for 24hrs.
- Sophora Japonica: a tree from China that gives its first bloom after 25 years, known for its anti-free radical and anti-wrinkle benefits
- Organic Chinese Angelica: originating in Chinese mountain regions, it is hydrating and an antioxidant to prevent fine lines and wrinkles
- Ceramides 3 & 6: derived from Tonka Beans, they strengthen skin and provide extra comfort
- Only ingredients of organic and natural origin | No parabens | No phenoxyethanol | No silicone | No mineral oil | No artificial coloring
Dry skin. An ideal solution for age 25+
Apply the moisturizer to cleansed skin in upward circular motions onto the face and neck.
Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Squalane, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Pentylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Hydroxyethyl Urea, Imperata Cylindrica Root Extract, Glyceryl Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Propylene Glycol Laurate, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Angelica Archangelica Flower Water, Sophora Japonica Flower Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Nelumbo Nucifera Flower Extract, Ceteareth-20, Parfum (Fragrance), Propylene Glycol, Ethylcellulose, Propylene Glycol Isostearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Silica, Carbomer, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Disodium Edta, Chlorphenesin, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Methylisothiazolinone, Sodium Hydroxide, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Limonene, Linalool, Benzyl Alcohol, Citronellol, Benzyl Benzoate.