Eye Elixir Age Support Eye Serum (0.5 fl.oz.)
This eye serum is an award-winning, triple action formula that encourages collagen production while reducing the appearance of dark circles and puffiness around the delicate eye area. Skin around the eyes is renewed and repaired to look and feel brighter, smoother, and more hydrated. Vegan & Suitable for Pregnancy.
- A powerful formula of 3 peptides (EYELISS™) clinically reduces dark circles by 25% and puffiness by 33%.
- Hematite, a stone extract rich in iron, tightens and firms by promoting collagen and boosting Vitamin C.
- Blue Green Algae (LANABLUE®) is a powerful retinol alternative that reduces depth and number of wrinkles by 58%.
- Millet, rich in valuable mineral elements, is clinically proven to strengthen cell structure and visibly improve the skin.
- Kombuchka™ derived from sweet black tea delivers a plumping effect and enhances radiance.
Apply 1-2 pumps twice a day to clean, dry skin. Before your facial moisturizer in the morning and after cleansing in the evening
Aqua (Water), Rosa Damascena Flower Water, Squalane, Glycerin, Coco-Caprylate, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate, Arachidyl Alcohol, Behenyl Alcohol, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Phenoxyethanol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Arachidyl Glucoside, Inulin Lauryl Carbamate, Lactobacillus/Eriodictyon Californicum Ferment Extract, Coco-Glucoside, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Panicum Miliaceum Seed Extract, Hesperidin Methyl Chalcone, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Ethylhexylglycerin, Allantoin, Xanthan Gum, Hematite Extract, Steareth-20, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Aphanizomenon Flos-Aquae Extract, Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin, Tannic Acid, Sodium Citrate, Potassium Sorbate, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Sodium Benzoate, Chlorhexidine Digluconate, Althaea Officinalis Root Extract, Dipeptide-2, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38, Sorbic Acid, Geraniol, Linalool, Limonene